Shanghai Jiao Yun Co., Ltd. Business Report FY2011
Sales for FY2011
|FY2011||FY2010||Rate of change||Factors|
|Sales||6,547.27||5,478.31||19.51%||- Sales increased year-on-year as a result of increase of market share by developing new products and cooperating with car maker in new projects, and improved quality of product and expand capacity.|
- Honeywell and Shanghai Jiao Yun Co., Ltd. have agreed to develop and produce hydraulic control modules for automotive transmissions jointly in China. The two companies will collaborate in areas such as dual clutch transmission, automatic transmissions and other energy-saving and low-emission gas systems (From news releases issued by multiple sources on August 24, 2011)
- The expenditure on R&D in 2011reached 68.52 million yuan, increased 20.39% year-on-year.
- The Company applied for 23 patents.
Investment Activities in FY2011
|Project||Planned amount of investment||Amount invested in 2011||% so far invested of the total planned investment amount||Remarks|
|CF6 automatic transmission system project for Shanghai GM||340.20||7.20||90%||Adding production equipment at Shanghai Jiaoyun Auto Power Components Co., Ltd.|
|Expand capacity of GF6 automatic transmission shift systems||113.27||24.23||21.35%|
|Capacity increase project for stamping and welding operations||457.93||0||5.40%||Adding production equipment at Automobile Parts Branch Company|
|New plant project in Yantai to support Shanghai GM Dong Yue||189.70||27.17||96%||Adding production equipment at Automobile Parts Branch Company|
|New plant project in Shenyang to support Shanghai GM (Shenyang) Norsom||173.17||17.73||80.61%||Adding production equipment at Automobile Parts Branch Company|
|GEN3 Project (supply Shanghai GM Dongyue)||79.30||63.90||84.48%||Adding production equipment at Shanghai Jiaoyun Auto Power Components Co., Ltd.|
|Project of connecting rod assemblies for small-displacement engines||80.57||25.79||73.65%||-|
|Project of connecting rod assemblies in Yantai Plant||176.42||6.47||4%||Adding production line at Yantai Zhongrui Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
Investment to increase production capacity
- Shanghai Jiaoyun Auto Power Components Co., Ltd. will spend approximately 150 million yuan to construct an additional facility at its existing plant in Pudong, Shanghai. The project is intended to boost the plant’s capacity to manufacture the GF6 automatic transmission shift systems in response to a requirement from Shanghai GM. The new plant will be able to produce transmissions for 420,000 vehicles a year, boosting the company’s annual production capacity to 1.02 million sets. The expansion is expected to add 388 million yuan to the company’s sales.(From a press release, July 28, 2011)
- Yantai Zhongrui Automobile Parts Co., Ltd. will establish a new production line to manufacture connecting rod assemblies for the SGE engines. In addition, production lines producing connecting rod assemblies for small-displacement engines at Shanghai Jiaoyun Auto Power Components Co., Ltd. will be transferred to Yantai Zhongrui Automobile Parts. The company is going to invest 179.8 million yuan in these projects. The SGE connecting rod assembly line is scheduled to start operations in April 2014 and be fully operational in 2015 with a yearly producing capacity of 1.45 million units, while transfer of the production line from Shanghai Jiaoyun Auto Power Components is expected to be ready for operation launch during the first half of 2013. When both production lines operate at full capacity, the company’s sales are projected to reach 135 million yuan.(From a press release, July 28, 2011)