Connect to the Global Automotive Industry
Available Information Menus
|MarkLines provides forecast reports of the automotive market and the industry every month.
The report incorporates data from LMC Automotive Ltd., and is released throughout the year.
Electric / Autonomous
The target of publication is to update the data for every full model change and minor model change for major HV, PHV, EV, and FCV models.
A database for selecting outsource and procurement partners for system solutions like automobile components, processing, dies, materials, CAD, and CAM, as well as other services.
OEM plant data listed by categories including production model, capacity, actual production, and more. The data can be filtered by OEM and country, and plotted on a map.
Who Supplies Whom
- Supply information filtered by part and model for around 300 components
(Japan, Europe, the U.S., China, India, and more.)
- Market share information filtered by parts.
- Analysis reports for major components like automatic transmissions, air conditioners, seats, and navigation systems.
- A database that covers the information of around 60,000 automotive parts supply companies around the world, including those in developing countries.
- Suppliers can be searched by part name or type (around 1,000 kinds), and the position of their plants plotted on a map.
- It is possible to search parts by the process used to manufacture them.
- Information on the regulation trends of major countries for emissions and fuel efficiency from Ricardo EMLEG.
- Summaries of revisions to UN regulations and the U.S. FMVSS
- News from the automotive industry around the world (OEMs, parts suppliers, government policies for automobiles, regulations.)
- Summaries of articles from the Nikkan Jidosha Shimbun Newspaper (Japanese automotive industry daily)
- An article search feature is included.
Annual Service Fees
- With every renewal, your company is eligible to get 2 Free user accounts, not exceeding 10 free users in 5 years. (This program is only for manufacturing companies). Please be aware that a reduction in the number of registered users will result in the invalidation of the free registrations that had been issue.
- The fees quoted above are applied to each legal entity. Any affiliated companies, subsidiary companies, foreign branches, or foreign representative offices of the subscriber company must sign up separately.
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note subscriptions from consulting firms or research companies may be refused.
- * The service fee for China includes value added tax (VAT) from April 4,2012.
- ** Consumption tax will be charged to the service fee of Japan.