Dana Incorporated announced that the company acquires the power-transmission and fluid power businesses of Italy’s Brevini Group, S.p.A. Dana plans to initially purchase an 80 percent share in the Brevini businesses, with an option to purchase the remaining 20 percent by 2020. Dana has valued 100 percent of the Brevini businesses at EUR 325 million, including the assumption of appro...
<Nov 18, 2016>
Related News File
Dana selected to provide e-Propulsion system for hydrogen fuel project in Alberta, Canada (Aug 01, 2019)
Hydro-Quebec invests in Dana TM4 for electric powertrains (Jul 31, 2019)
Dana expands TM4 SUMO electric powertrains for commercial-vehicle, light-duty platforms (Apr 25, 2019)