CES 2021: Digital Exhibitions by Japanese Companies (Part 2)
Aisin, Pioneer, Bridgestone, Imuzak, NGK Insulators, etc.
- Aisin: In-cabin Monitoring System, and Rhythm Platform
- Pioneer: 3D-LiDAR, digital cabin, connectivity features
- Bridgestone: Mobility Solution Service
- Imuzak: a non-contact virtual button that floats in the air
- NGK Insulators: "EnerCera," a compact and thin rechargeable battery
- Pyrenee: Pyrenee Drive, an AI driver assistant
- J-STARTUP: 28 Startup Companies in Japan
This report introduces the exhibits of six of the 19 Japanese automotive technology-related companies that participated in the CES 2021 ALL DIGITAL (January 11-14, 2021) event, which were identified using the website’s search function. In the previous report (Part 1) the exhibitions of 7 Japanese suppliers were introduced.
In addition, an overview of 28 Japanese startup companies was compiled by the J-Startup program.
CES 2021: Digital Exhibitions by Japanese Companies (Part 1) (Feb. 2021)
CES 2021: EV and electrification technologies (Feb. 2021)
CES 2021 Round-up: Industry Leaders Still Stood Out at Digital CES (Jan. 2021)
Future HMI and communications: Aerial displays, high-speed precision data processing (Dec. 2020)
CES 2020: Next-generation mobility initiatives by Japanese manufacturers (Jan. 2020)