ASKA CORPORATION Business reports for FY2006
|In million yen||FY2006||FY2005||Rate of Change|
|Automotive Components Division|
- The Company posted record sales, ordinary profit, and net profit in fiscal 2006, as
a result of its initiatives to develop new manufacturing technology and improve production efficiency, while strengthening
its activities to propose technical solutions.
- Sales at the automotive division grew, supported by greater sales to Toyota, which was achieved through its highly focused marketing activities targeting the group.
R&D for FY2006
|FY ended on Nov.||FY2006||FY2005||FY2004|
Based on its long-term vision to develop innovative technology and products that translate into new areas of business, the R&D focus is set on developing IT related products and derivative technologies, which are secondary to the Company's existing business.
- Each division is responsible for different uses for and manufacturing methods of its products. Each division has its own R&D function. the Development headquarters is engaged in new products that do not belong to existing product groups.
Recent Developments (as of November 11)
- The Company developed a new general-purpose arc spot welding system and a highly efficient multipurpose arc system.
- No major investment plan has been announced by the company as of November 2006.