Hanover Show: The 66th IAA International Commercial Vehicle Show (Part 2)
Exhibitions from MAN, Volvo, Renault, DAF, and major parts suppliers
- MAN and VW Group: Visually improved version of a large truck and unveiling of the TGE small truck
- Volvo: Exhibition of a large tractor, heavy tractor, and truck race vehicle
- Renault Truck, Volvo Group: Exhibition of the High Edition of its flagship T truck, as well as a large rally truck
- DAF Truck [Paccar Group]: Exhibition of its flagship XF Super Space cab
- Major supplier exhibitions: ZF, Bosch, Continental, etc.
This is the final part of a 2 part series on the 2016 Hanover Commercial Vehicles Show. It covers the Volkswagen Group's commercial vehicle OEM MAN, the Swedish commercial vehicle maker Volvo and its subsidiary Renault Trucks, DAF, a subsidiary of the American commercial vehicle producer Packer, and major parts suppliers' exhibitions.
Hanover Show 2016 (Part 1): Mercedes-Benz, Scania, Iveco