Brano Group, a.s.
-The Company manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry, specifically parts for locking and closing systems, as well as small castings.
|1862||Established as an ironmongery.|
|1867||Became a public trading company owned by C.R.O. Schuller and Co., Opava.|
|1927||Acquired by Yale and Town Manufacturing Co., located in the U.S.|
|1946||Nationalized under the name Branka Ironworks n.p., Branka u Opavy.|
|1988||Established as Brano - Branka Ironworks and Engineering Works as a state enterprise located in Hradec nad Moravici.|
|1992||Established as Brano a.s. due to privatization project legislated by the Czech government.|
|1999||Acquired partial ownership of Ateso a.s.|
|2004||Merged with Ateso a.s.|
Supplemental Information 1
Note: A figure in brackets ( ) indicates a loss