Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd. Parts & Components Business UNT. - FY 2008
Highlights by division
Highlights at Dongfeng Behr Thermal Systems
- Sales for FY2008 were 19 million euros, up 11.8 percent from the previous year's result.
- In April 2008, the Company started supplying engine cooling systems and air conditioning systems for the new Tianjin series models manufactured by Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. Commercial Vehicle.
- In June 2008, the Company completed construction of a new facility to manufacture T11/T21BVM radiators. These radiators are now used in all models produced by Dongfeng-Peugeot-Citroen.
- In October 2008, the Company started supplying engine cooling modules for the J5M heavy-duty commercial vehicles manufactured by
FAW Jiefang Automotive.
Anti-lock Brake Systems (ABSs)
Launching proprietary ABSs for commercial vehicles
- In July 2008, the Company released its proprietary anti-lock braking systems for commercial vehicles. These brake systems will be installed on vehicles produced by Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. Commercial Vehicle, Yutong Bus, Beiqi Foton, and other automakers.
Plant expansion at Dongfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems
- In 2008, the Company completed the expansion project at its Wuhan Plant. The increase in capacity is intended to meet the requirements from Dongfeng-Peugeot-Citroen Automobile.