CITIC Dicastal Co., Ltd. FY2010-2011
- At the end of 2011, the Company's annual production capacity reached 30 million. In 2011, the Company sold more than 25 million aluminum alloy wheels, reached 10 billion yuan.- In FY 2010, the Company sold 20.68 million aluminum alloy wheels, reached an increase of 56% year-on-year. The net profit is 120 million yuan, increased 24.6%.(From Citic's 2010 annual report)
- Chongqing Dicastal Jieli wheel manufacturing Co., Ltd. started to produce aluminum alloy wheels. Chongqing Dicastal Jieli produces high-end aluminum alloy wheels which are mainly for exportation. The initial production capacity is 200×104 unit/a, with a plan to reach 1000 X 104 unit/a in 2016.(From a press release, October 21, 2011)
- On March 11, 2011, the Company was awarded the Best Supplier Award for 2010 from General Motors of the U.S. The company is the world’s only aluminum wheel supplier which received this award from General Motors. The Company has served as one of General Motors’ global suppliers since 2003. (From a press release, April 13, 2011)
R&D Structure- The Company conducts development activities at the Technical Center it established in February 1993.
- Citic Dicastal has established overseas R & D centers in Europe, North America and technical center in Japan. With the strong R & D capability, Citic Dicastal has become the first wheel manufacturer which can provide synchronous development together with global auto makers. Projects of synchronous development have extended to year 2015.
Strategic alliance with Dongfeng-The Company and Dongfeng Research Center formed a strategic alliance on May 15. (From a press release, May 15, 2010)
- Chongqing Dicastal Jieli wheel manufacturing Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of the Company, will be established at Chongqing Jiulongpo Area Xipeng Industrial Park. The construction project will be carried out in two phases, with the company investing 1,000 million yuan in total and 300 million yuan in Phase I alone. After Phase I is completed, the plant will have the capacity to produce 3 million Al-Mg-Si alloy lightweight car wheels per year. Phase I is scheduled to be completed in August, 2011.(From a press release on September 27, 2010)