Visteon to acquire remaining shares of Korean subsidiary Halla Climate Control  [ Korea ]

Visteon Corporation, which currently holds a 70 percent ownership stake in Halla Climate Control Corp. (HCC), said that its Korean subsidiary, Visteon Korea Holdings Corp., has announced a tender offer to purchase the remaining 30 percent (32.0 million shares) of HCC for 913 billion won (805 million USD). The offer is conditioned on shareholders tendering a minimum of 26.7 million shares, for a...
<Jul 04, 2012>