Hyundai Hysco Group acquires 100 percent of Automotive Steel Pipe India  [ India ]

Hyundai Hysco has acquired 45.0 percent of Automotive Steel Pipe India Private, Ltd.'s shares from SPT&SC Investment Co., Ltd., its joint venture partner. The remaining 55.0 percent of Automotive Steel Pipe India shares is owned by Hysco Steel India Private Ltd., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Hysco. (From a press release on January 5, 2015)
<Jan 05, 2015>