Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group and Eaton to set up joint venture in Xi'an  [ China ]

Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group Company and Eaton Corporation announced on July 25, 2014 that they signed a contract in Xi'an to set up a joint venture company Fast Eaton (Xi'an) Drive Systems Co., Ltd. The joint venture is capitalized at CNY 1 million. It is 51% funded by Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group with the remaining 49% held by Eaton. The joint venture will build a plant in Xi'an High-tech I...
<Jul 28, 2014>