Fuji Oozx changes planned location of subsidiary in Mexico  [ Mexico ]

Fuji Oozx Inc. announced that it will change the planned location of its Mexican subsidiary from Aguascalientes to Guanajuato. The new company, Fuji Oozx Mexico, S.A. de C.V., will be capitalized at MXN 25.5 million (approximately USD 1.97 million), of which 95 percent will be provided by Fuji Oozx and the remaining 5 percent will be provided by Daido Kogyo Co, Ltd. It is scheduled to be establ...
<Jul 24, 2014>