|"-" Hyphen||Data is unavailable from the source.|
|"0" Zero||The production volume is zero.|
An accurate value or a model name is unavailable.
|Adjustment||- Occasionally, there are contradictions in the figures collected from data sources. In the case of a difference between the value by maker and the total value of the country, MarkLines uses the total value of the country. The discrepancy between the two values is shown as "Adjustments."
- In the case of a difference between the accumulated total derived from the sum of monthly data and announced yearly data, MarkLines uses the announced yearly data. The discrepancy between the two values is shown as "Adjustment."
|Results with a negative value||Results with a negative value are corrective figures provided by the data source.|
- The time required to download data varies depending on your network conditions. More time is needed to download a file containing information with many models or countries versus a file with few models or countries.
- The graph shows the top ten entries for the selected category. Figures for vehicles below the top ten are consolidated and shown as "Other".
- Uncheck the corresponding check box below the graph to remove categories. Display categories by adding a check to the corresponding check box.
- This is useful in cases like when there are too many figures displayed for "Other" and the graph becomes difficult to read.
- The graph display can be toggled by clicking the "Line graph", "Bar graph", and "Pie chart" buttons below the graph.
- The time period display can be toggled in pie charts by clicking the month and year buttons below the graph.