OSR Inc., a manufacturer of automotive fasteners, broke ground on a USD 7 million manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana to support its future growth in Indiana. The company, which is a joint venture between Nagoya, Japan-based Owari Precise Products Co. Ltd and Columbus-based Rightway Fasteners Inc. (RFI), will construct and equip a new 82,395-square-foot manufacturing facility near its current facility in Columbus. Construction of the new facility will begin immediately and be completed by the end of 2019. OSR expects to move in by the end of 2020. Established in 2002, OSR specializes in M4 to M9 cold-forged fasteners, primarily for Toyota. (From Indiana Economic Development Corp. release on March 5, 2019)
Who Supplies Whom information by OEM region
|ASEAN・India||Maruti Suzuki||Alto K10 (India)||2017||Nifco India Pvt. Ltd.||Water hose clamp|
|ASEAN・India||Maruti Suzuki||Baleno (India)||2017||Nifco India Pvt. Ltd.||Brake pipe clamp|
|ASEAN・India||Maruti Suzuki||Baleno (India)||2017||Nifco India Pvt. Ltd.||Floor carpet clip|
|Americas||Chrysler||Ram 1500 (USA)||2019||Avery Dennison Corporation||Wire harness fastener|
|Americas||GM||Chevrolet Silverado (USA)||2019||Dow Automotive (UK) Ltd||Structural adhesive|
|Americas||GM||Chevrolet Silverado (USA)||2019||HellermannTyton - North American Headquarters||Wire harness clip and fastener|
|China||GAC Toyota||Toyota Levin (FF) (China)||2019||Aoyama Automotive Fasteners Suzhou Co., Ltd.||Bolt|
|China||GAC Toyota||Toyota Levin (FF) (China)||2019||Aoyama Automotive Fasteners Suzhou Co., Ltd.||Nut|
|China||GAC Toyota||Toyota Levin (FF) (China)||2019||HEXAS Precision Technologies Corporation||Bolt|
|Europe||BMW||8 Series Coupe (Germany)||2019||HellermannTyton GmbH||Cable bundling and fastening elements|
|Europe||Porsche||911 (Germany)||2019||HellermannTyton GmbH||Cable bundling and fastening elements|
|Europe||Porsche||911 (Germany)||2019||Kromberg & Schubert GmbH & Co. (Kabel-Automobiltechnik)||Fastener|
|Japan||Honda||Accord Hybrid||2016||Saga Tekkohsho Co., Ltd.||Cylinder head bolt(LFA H4)(CVT)|
|Japan||Honda||Acura RLX||2016||Saga Tekkohsho Co., Ltd.||Cylinder head bolt|
|Japan||Honda||CR-V||2016||Saga Tekkohsho Co., Ltd.||Cylinder head bolt(R20A)(CVT)|
Search Results 1921results
|Supplier Name||Address||Major Parts Suppliers Reports||Country|
|Arconic Inc. (Formerly Value-Add business units of Alcoa, Inc.)||390 Park Avenue New York, NY 10022-4608 USA||Major Parts Suppliers|
|Dongfeng Motor Parts And Components Group Co., Ltd.||No.9, West Checheng Road, Shiyan City, Hubei, China||Major Parts Suppliers|
|Fawer Automotive Parts Limited Company||No.777, South Dongfeng Street, Changchun Economic & Technological Development Zone, Changchun, Jilin 130062, China||Major Parts Suppliers|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc.||155 Harlem Avenue, Glenview, IL 60025, USA||Major Parts Suppliers|
|Kojima Industries Corporation||3-30 shimoichiba-cho, Toyota-shi, Aichi-ken, 471-8588, Japan||Major Parts Suppliers|
Sundram Fastener Limited announced that it has acquired 1.82% of equity share capital of TVS Infotech Limited (TVSi). With this acquisition, the Company has 56.43% equity stake in TVSi. TVS Infotech Limited is an enterprise solutions provider for core industries like manufacturing, automotive and distribution. SFL and its wholly-owned subsidiary Sundram Fasteners Investments Limited (SFIL) together hold 67.66% of the equity share capital of TVSi. TVSi had acquired 90% equity stake in TVS Next Private Limited (TVSN). Now, TVSi has acquired the remaining 10% of the equity share capital of TVSN from the minority shareholders, consequent to the share purchase agreement entered on February 14, 2019. TVS Next enables businesses build next-generation solutions. (From a press release on February 14, 2019)
On February 5, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has launched two separate safety-related recalls on 854,000 affected pickup trucks, most of which are in the U.S. and Canada.
The total includes approximately 660,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 heavy-duty pickup and chassis cab trucks, from the 2013 through 2017 model years, that may have a loose steering linkage nut can cause complete loss of steering, according to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Agency.
"Once separation occurs, turning the steering wheel has no effect, and there is no way for the driver to control or maintain the direction of the vehicle," the NHTSA wrote in its inquiry notice.
FCA is also recalling approximately 194,000 light-duty Ram 1500 pickups from the 2019 model year to inspect fasteners on the brake pedals.
The pedal can detach if the drivers move the pedals to the end of the adjustment range on 2019 Ram pickups with adjustable brake pedals.
Adjustable brake pedals are activated by a switch in the cab and powered by an electric motor.
FCA says an investigation found that if people move the pedals to their rear-most position, the brake pedal can detach.